Private Tour Full Day (8 Hours)
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide
- Product code: PT98
Experience the beauty and grandeur, the history and the mystic, and more importantly the flavours and tastes of a wine region that has been waiting for you to visit.
Live great Australian wine stories, experience world famous wines, unique cellar doors, barrel tastings, iconic Australian brands, historic wine making families and tasty regional cuisine.
Let us suggest an itinerary for your day or design your own at the time of booking or just let the day evolve around your own palette with wineries suggested by our experienced local guides.
We can also recommend a restaurant to enjoy on your journey.
Regions that we offer Private Tours to include the Barossa Valley, Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale, Clare Valley and Langhorne Creek. If there is a region you wish to visit that is not listed, please don't hesitate to ask for a more comprehensive listing.
The tour is tailor made to your requirements for tour length and departure and finishing times.
For smaller group touring for up to and including 6 people within a private vehicle, Private Touring is an ideal way to participate in a more intimate experience of wineries you have always wanted to visit.
Seppeltsfield Winery in the Barossa Valley
- Centenary Tour - private tasting of super premium fortified wines. Enjoy a tasting direct from the barrel of your birth year Tawny as well as the legendary 100 year old Para Vintage Tawny
- Additional cost per person $125
Penfolds Winery in the Barossa Valley
- A Tasting of Grange - Visit Penfolds Barossa Valley winery and discover the philosophy and spirit behind Australia's greatest wine. Indulge in the ultimate tasting - Penfolds A Taste of Grange. Featuring a selection of Penfolds renowned wines, including a taste of Grange, this tasting is a must-do on any Barossa Valley winery tour.
- Additional cost per person $150
- Make Your Own Blend - Guests are invited to the Winemaker’s Laboratory, to try blending their own wine from Grenache, Shiraz and Mourvèdre, just like Penfolds own Bin 138. The resulting blend is then placed into a bottle for the creator to enjoy over the coming days.
- Additional cost per person $70
Departs - On request
This tour is tailor made to your schedule, commitments and requirements.
$540 per person - 1 person
$270 per person - 2 people ($540 total)
$255 per person - 3 people ($765 total)
$230 per person - 4 people ($920 total)
$210 per person - 5 people ($1050 total)
$180 per person - 6 people ($1080 total)
Any tasting fees and meals are in addition to the listed per person prices.